Tripandadventure.com is a global online marketplace for tourism and hospitality services, connecting in one place Accommodation Owners, OTA and other Businesses in tourism sector with travelers from all around.
By signing into Our website, mobile properties, and related applications (collectively, our “Website”) you are accepting the practices described herein.
We understand that providing information online involves a great deal of trust on your part. We take this trust very seriously, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us when you visit our Website or use our services. Before submitting your personal information to us, please read this Policy carefully to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting TripandAdventure’s website,www.tripandadventure.com , or using a TripandAdventure application (an “Application” or “App”) on a mobile phone, tablet, or similar device (a “Device”) or in connection with other sites or services, you are accepting the practices described herein.
- What information we collect from you
- How we use your information
- With whom we share your information
- Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- How we protect your information
- Children’s privacy
- External links
- How you can contact us
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, user name and password, and payment and billing information (such as your credit card number, cardholder name, and card expiration date). We also receive and store your reviews, information and data you share on our platform, and may also request information about your travel plans, style, and preferences, in order for you to receive relevant offerings from us and our partners and enjoy other benefits of being a registered member.
We automatically collect some information about your computer and your online activity when you visit the Site. For example, we may collect your IP address and information about what web browser software you use to access the Site (such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and referring website. Where permitted by local law, we may also automatically collect information you enter into any data fields shown on the Site, including your email address and log-in credentials. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed or bookings made. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping to customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud.
Location Information and Other Information from Devices.
When you use an Application on a Device, we will collect and use information about you in generally similar ways and for similar purposes as when you use the TripandAdventure website. In addition, we may collect information about your location if you have instructed your Device to send such information to the Application via the privacy settings on that Device, or if you have uploaded photos tagged with location information. We may use the location information collected from your Device or photos to enhance your use of the Application by providing you with relevant content and contextual advertising. For example, we may use your location to show you reviews of hotels or restaurants near you when you are traveling. You can change the privacy settings of your Device at any time, in order to turn off the functionality to share location information with the Application and/or the functionality to tag your photos with location information. Please note that turning off location sharing may affect certain features of our App. If you have any queries about the privacy settings of your Device, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your Device or your mobile service provider for help.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We are interested to make it easy for you to take advantage of different options and opportunities on our Site. One way we do this is by sending you email messages that contain information about your apparent interests, as we believe these email messages will provide you with useful information. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send by unsubscribing.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information:
- With third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstake programmes, and fraud prevention. We may also authorise third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of the Site or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. They are also required to follow the same data security practices that we ourselves adhere to.
- Business partners with whom we may offer products or services in conjunction. You can tell when a third party is involved in a product or service you have requested because their name will appear either with ours or separately. If you choose to access these optional services, we may share information about you, including your personal information, with those partners. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Shareholders and Affiliate partners. We may share your personal information with the shareholders and international corporate affiliate companies and websites. This sharing enables us to provide you with information about products and services, both travel-related and other, which might interest you. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
- Advertisers. We may share your personal information we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our Website receives or the most popular hotels and vacation destinations. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
- Referring Websites. If you were referred to TripandAdventure from another website, we may share your registration information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and travel preferences, about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to TripandAdventure.
- Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our site (such as Facebook). When you do so, you are sharing information with those sites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
We also may share your information if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such disclosure is necessary…
- To comply with legitimate and enforceable subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
YOUR CHOICES AND OPTING-OUT
You can correct or “opt-out” of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions included in your email or by sending a reply stating your request, and we will make the requested changes. We reserve the right to email you with respect to important notices even if you have requested not to receive emails from us. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with you, including for analytical purposes as well as for record-keeping integrity.
- You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to sign up for Partner Central or to take advantage of certain features offered on this Site.
- You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional emails in any such message that we send you. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages and surveys relating either to your account or to your transactions on this Site, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from this Site, you will not be able to access portions of our Site.
Cookies and other technologies
- To help us customise the content and advertisements provided to you on this Site and on other sites across the Internet. For example, when you access a page on our Site, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers or our partners to recognise your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. See Display of Advertising/Your Choices for more information about our online advertising practices and your choices.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of Site features and offerings, advertisements and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the travel tools offered on Site.
In addition to the above cookies, we use Local Shared Objects, also referred to as “flash cookies,” on the Site. These are used to enhance your user experience, for example, by storing your user preferences and settings, such as your volume/mute settings, and in connection with animated content on our Site. Local Shared Objects are similar to browser cookies, but can store data more complex than simple text. By themselves, they cannot do anything to or with the data on your computer. Like other cookies, they can only access personally identifiable information that you have provided on the Site, and cannot be accessed by other websites. To find out more about flash cookies or how to disable them, please visit: Flash Player Help site.
This Site may also use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website and to improve Site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on the Site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
Display of Advertising/Your Choices.
Data collected to serve you with relevant advertising
TripandAdventure and its affiliated websites are committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our sites. To do this, we may collect information about your travel-related searches and other site activities, such as whether you are looking for airline flights or hotels, and use this information to serve you with ads on our sites or elsewhere online that match your apparent interests. We do not share your personal information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. You can choose not to receive relevant online advertising on other websites, based on your travel-related searches on TripandAdventure
Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising
Many of the advertisements you see on the TripandAdventure are served by TripandAdventure or its service providers. But we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners, who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our sites, and (2) advertising networks, who collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our sites and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests.
Do-Not-Track Signals and Similar Mechanisms.
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they are even aware of them. Participants in the leading Internet standards-setting organisation that is addressing this issue are in the process of determining what, if anything, websites should do when they receive such signals. TripandAdventure currently does not take action in response to these signals. If and when a final standard is established and accepted, we will reassess how to respond to these signals.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using the Site and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us.
TripandAdventure is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should an individual whom we know to be a child under age 13 send personal information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Last Modified: 20th November 2018